Permit Renewal

1. Application to be used Form PUCA as prescribed under rule 171(iii) of A.P.M.V.Rules, 1989.
2. Documents to be enclosed to the application
  1. Original Permit.
  2. Registration Certificate.
  3. Insurance Certificate.
  4. Proof of payment of tax for the current quarter.
  5. No object certificate from the financier if the vehicle concerned is covered by HPA / Lease / Hypothecation.
  6. Payment of green tax wherever applicable.
3. Fee to be paid As prescribed.
4. Manner of payment of Fee The fee can be paid in cash in the office or through a Treasury Challan.

Get in Touch

If you would like to find out more about how we can help you, please give us a call or drop us an email.
We welcome your comments and suggestions about this website and/or any other issues that you wish to raise.

Contact Info


Stoneridge Center,

Sri Vignesh Towers
Tirumala By-Pass Road, Tirupati-517501.
Chitoor Dist, AP.

P: +91 8500 6 41414, 8500 7 41414
P: +91 8500 8 41414, 8500 9 41414
Can't read the image? click here to refresh.